ClearOne, the self proclaimed leading global provider of audio and visual communications solutions, has added a new addition to its ceiling microphone array product line – the ClearOne Ceiling Microphone Array Dante.
The “easily installed” and “affordable” new model, which follows the launch of its Ceiling Microphone Array Analog-X at ISE 2018, features easily-identified numbered mic elements, an LED indicator for On/Off/Mute, the ability to daisy-chain up to four ceiling microphone arrays to make twelve channel microphone systems, built-in Dante digital audio network interface and PoE for power.
It also offers primary and secondary Dante network interfaces for network-redundancy. What’s more, the solution is 100 per cent shielded from any interferences, features very high signal-to-noise ratio, the ability to be installed anywhere from 0-feet to up to seven-feet from the ceiling, and optimized for speech intelligibility.
ClearOne senior director of product line management, pro voice and AV distribution Durai Ramachandiran commented:“The new ClearOne Ceiling Microphone Array Dante features all of the same great benefits as our first-generation Ceiling Microphone Array and Ceiling Microphone Array Analog-X, with the addition of a built-in Dante digital audio network interface.
The ClearOne Ceiling Microphone Array, Ceiling Microphone Array Analog-X, and new Ceiling Microphone Array Dante all include three wide-range microphones that are mounted together into a single unit array to provide the rich sound of three individual unidirectional microphones while maintaining full 360-degree coverage. They deliver unbeatable sound with the most unobtrusive microphone placement option and are ideal for conferencing and sound reinforcement applications in any size room, including conference rooms, board rooms, lecture halls, training rooms, huddle rooms, courtrooms, telemedicine facilities and more.
The ClearOne Ceiling Microphone Array Dante will be available in black and in white, shipping in Q3 2018.
- Tri-element ceiling microphone array
- Full 360-degree coverage
- Superior audio quality with wide bandwidth and high SNR
- Optimized for speech-intelligibility
- LED indicators for On/Mute
- Up to 4 Mic arrays (12 channels) in one combined system
- Numbered microphone elements for easy identification
- 100% shielding for RF and other interferences
- Sleek, unobtrusive design
- Easily adjustable for desired height (0 feet to 7 feet)
- White or Black color options
- Built-in Dante audio networking interface for up to 12 channels
- Works with ClearOne and other 3rd party Dante DSP mixers