Last week’s PSNI Global Alliance Transform the Hybrid Workplace free online event is now available on demand. The free-to-attend virtual conference explored how to build tomorrow’s workplace around employee needs and customer expectations through technology. Attendees heard from global business leaders and top industry experts working in the field of technology – and now those who missed out can too!
Speakers included: Misty Chalk BrightSign director of US sales; Pennie Crosslin, manager of business development for SYNNEX CORP; Randy Smith, Winsted president; Jason Tirado, president of Lightware Inc; and David Albright Legrand | AV business development manager.
They joined: Tim Koskamp, Biamp field sales engineer; Ashley Smith, Biamp regional sales manager; Hannah Ubl, consulting co-founder at Good Company (keynote); Christopher Miller, PSNI Global Alliance executive director; John Henkel, pro AV product marketing manager at NETGEAR; Chicco Hiranandani, Shure director, sales for South Asia, Middle East & Africa; Matt Kopin, Kramer product manager; and Michael Peveler, AtlasIED VP, sales.
The Transform the Hybrid Workplace agenda included:
• Inclusion, Collaboration, and Wellbeing in the Hybrid Workplace Begin with High Quality Audio
• Making Your Hybrid Meetings More Effective
• How Digital Signage Can Help Provide Consistent Corporate Communication in The Hybrid Workplace
• Leveraging Managed Smart Docks in Hybrid Work
• Flexible Solutions for the Hybrid Workplace
• Top 10 Tips for AV over IP Network Design
• Emergency Communication in a Hybrid Workplace
• Panel: The Future is Hybrid: Fact or Fiction?
Click here to access the event on demand, for free.