Additional speakers have been announced for the PSNI Global Alliance Transform the Hybrid Workplace free online event. Taking place September 30, the free-to-attend virtual conference will explore how to build tomorrow’s workplace around employee needs and customer expectations through technology. Attendees will hear from global business leaders and top industry experts working in the field of technology.
Newly announced speakers include: Misty Chalk BrightSign director of US sales; Pennie Crosslin, manager of business development for SYNNEX CORP; Randy Smith, Winsted president; Jason Tirado, president of Lightware Inc; and David Albright Legrand | AV business development manager.
They join: Tim Koskamp, Biamp field sales engineer; Ashley Smith, Biamp regional sales manager; Hannah Ubl, consulting co-founder at Good Company (keynote); Christopher Miller, PSNI Global Alliance executive director; John Henkel, pro AV product marketing manager at NETGEAR; Chicco Hiranandani, Shure director, sales for South Asia, Middle East & Africa; Matt Kopin, Kramer product manager; and Michael Peveler, AtlasIED VP, sales.
Panelists have also been confirmed for ‘The Future is Hybrid: Fact or Fiction?’ panel, hosted by Installation editor Rob Lane and Cynthia Wisehart, content director at Installation sister publication SCN. The full list of panelists is as follows: Toby Wise, managing director at Snelling Business Systems Ltd; Tim Albright, Conference Technologies Inc CMO; Jason Ward, sales director at Involve; and Susana Alvarez Vitale, founder and CEO of Newtech Solutions Multimedia SA.
The Transform the Hybrid Workplace agenda includes:
• Inclusion, Collaboration, and Wellbeing in the Hybrid Workplace Begin with High Quality Audio
• Making Your Hybrid Meetings More Effective
• How Digital Signage Can Help Provide Consistent Corporate Communication in The Hybrid Workplace
• Leveraging Managed Smart Docks in Hybrid Work
• Flexible Solutions for the Hybrid Workplace
• Top 10 Tips for AV over IP Network Design
• Emergency Communication in a Hybrid Workplace
• Panel: The Future is Hybrid: Fact or Fiction?