DSS ISE is a half-day conference taking place at ISE 2017 on Wednesday 8 February. Google, Intel and Stratacache will be among the companies giving presentations.
DSS ISE will focus on the theme of ‘Digital Signage at the Crossroads – New Technologies, Markets and Consolidations’. Speakers include:
• Vidya Nagarajan, senior product manager for Chrome and Android, Google;
• Bob Raikes, managing director, Meko Ltd;
• Sergey Galeyev, co-founder and CEO, AddReality; and
• Stewart Caddick, managing director, Connectiv and Retail Concepts Design.
Digital Signage Summit ISE will be chaired by invidis consulting MD Florian Rotberg, one of the world’s leading digital signage and DooH experts.
“DSS ISE will bring real insight into the state of the digital signage marketplace,” said Rotberg. “ISE will showcase over 400 of the world’s leading digital signage brands so it makes perfect sense to explore how the new technologies featured will impact on the various businesses in which digital signage plays a major role.”
The conference will focus its attention onto Retail and Smart Cities and will explore technologies such as LCD displays, LED screens and electronic shelf labels plus analysis of recent business trends.
Conference topics will include:
• Retail Analytics: Data insight that turns potential into purchase;
• Window to Retail: High-brightness Digital Signage in shop windows;
• State of the Industry: invidis Keynote on the latest digital signage market trends and drivers;
• Smart Cities: Smart solutions, sensors and digital touch points in public spaces.
DSS ISE will follow a similar format to recent successful DSS events held in Munich, Dubai and Moscow. Thought leaders from across the digital signage industry will gather to offer insight and expert opinion whilst discussing cutting-edge projects and leading technologies.
The Digital Signage Summit series of events is a collaboration between ISE producer Integrated Systems Events and invidis consulting.
DSS ISE takes place on Wednesday 8 February 2017 from 10:00 to 14:00 in Room E102.