Sahara Presentations Systems Group has announced a number of new positions in the business development and training teams that will further strengthen operations across the globe throughout 2020.
Last year, the flagship brand Clevertouch grew by 40% and to support this rapid growth, Sahara plans to better support its reseller partners in 2020 and in particular its end-user customers with advanced training.
This year is seen as the ideal time to invest in personnel with expansions to the company’s enterprise, HE/FE and compulsory education teams.
New starters include:
- Nick Barker – business development manager for the HE/FE market – joining from Epson
- Ross Pedgrift – business development manager for digital signage – joining from Audio Visual Intelligence
- Sam Dight – enterprise sales manager – from ProAV
- James Temishe – enterprise product specialist
- Ryan Stapleton – education product specialist – former teacher turned technology ambassador
- Gareth Middleton – education product specialist – former teacher turned technology ambassador
- Matt Callow – business development executive
- Samantha Janse van Rensburg – business development executive
“It always fantastic to be part of a growing team and the Sahara brands are growing rapidly,” said Shaun Marklew, group sales and product director. “We’ve expanded the team with solution specialists, enabling us to better support our partners and end users. We’ve employed former-teachers as education product specialists to deliver our training, and our HE/FE and Enterprise teams are being joined by experts from their respective markets.”