The Senior Audio-Visual Analyst will be based in Waltham Abbey (UK) and will be responsible for all the conference and streaming technologies in our global locations.
The role will involve travel to each location. Partnering with product development and management offering support to the teams and working together to ensure excellent service and feedback is received by all users. High level of customer service skills, the ability to build trust and relationships at all levels is essential.
– In coordination with Audio Visual Manager, working to define strategies and determine direction for A/V solutions using current and emerging technologies through research and proactive management of vendor relationships to recommend technologies aimed to improve stability, usability and operability of the company’s A/V technologies.
– Working within highly converged networks supporting voice and video network traffic to recommend emerging technology solutions.
– Identify global use cases for conference room technologies and determine appropriate technical solutions.
– Partnering with Shure’s internal Facilities, Product Development, and Product Management teams to incorporate Shure products into Shure’s conference rooms, providing feedback to these teams from a “Shure customer” perspective.
– Maintaining daily A/V vendor, integrator and partner relationships.
– Leading projects to implement, standardise and improve A/V technologies.
– Creation and maintenance of system diagrams, configuration and end-user documentation.
– Delivering quality customer experience and enhance user adoption by developing training materials and delivering Associate training for A/V technologies.
– Comprehensive troubleshooting, knowledge of PCs, local-area networks, video conferencing equipment, cabling and other components to resolve systemic issues.
– Minimum of six years of experience with comprehensive knowledge in A/V environments performing planning, architecture design, environmental and acoustical room preparation, implementation and optimisation showing progression in responsibility.
– Prior experience with Cisco IP phones and video conferencing, Crestron, Lutron, Biamp products.
– Experience working with Crestron integrated A/V rooms.
– Working knowledge of A/V management software such as Crestron Fusion.
– Familiarity with Shure conferencing products would be desirable.
– Familiar with network hardware, network security and networking concepts.
– Excellent communication and organisational skills.
– Ability to work well with others at all levels.
– Strong customer service skills and focus.
– Comfortable working within a culturally and geographically diverse environment. Experience working within highly converged networks supporting voice and video network traffic to recommend emerging technology solutions
A challenging job in an international working environment with tremendous potential for future growth. It also goes without saying that we offer an attractive salary as well as comprehensive benefits.
How to apply
Provide a CV and outline why you are interested in the role to WendyB@shuredistribution.co.uk