Next-generation FT2 FlipTops feature high-quality finishes and modern design; faster installation; one-touch retraction; modern USB power and charging
Crestron is showcasing its next-generation’ FT2 Series FlipTops at ISE 2019, which it claims can be installed in half the time compared to its closest competitors.
The new FT2 FlipTops are designed to fit into almost any standard cut-out and are connected (table, lectern etc) using just a single screw. When presenting in a meeting, a single touch of the button on the FT2 FlipTop activates its door, which silently retracts and disappears. All connectors and cables are revealed at table-level to power, rapidly charge, and connect devices.
Cables that are not in use can be manually retracted or programmed to do so automatically when not in use or when a meeting is scheduled to end.
- Soft, smooth, and silent – push a button and the door silently retracts and disappears
- Bright – backlit symbols make it easy to find what you’re looking for
- 50% faster installation – sophisticated clamping mechanism swivels into place from above the table
- Easy upgrade – fits in the same cutout as competitors’ cable enclosures and the FT-600
- Cable clutter solved – one-touch cable retraction
- Modern power options – 40W fast charging USB-C and USB-A power
- Black or alloy finish, no exposed screws or gaps
Each can be customised by adding accessories: shelves, shrouds, mounts, cables, and international power supplies
Crestron is demonstrating the FT2 Series FlipTops in Hall-2, Stand C20 at ISE 2019, 5 – 8 February.