After the success of the inaugural Pro Sound Awards last year, the event is back for a second time on 25 September.
The world-class Ministry of Sound will play host to a night of drinking and commendation which will be preceded by ‘The Pre-Roll’ – a new feature of the event encompassing two hours of conversation and panel discussion with leading lights of the industry.
The Pro Sound Awards 2014 recognise outstanding achievement in professional audio. The editors from across the Intent Media titles (PSNEurope, Installation, Audio Pro International, TVBEurope and Audio Media) whittled down all the entries to what they consider to be the four most worthy finalists for each award. Now we let our independent panel of experts pick the winners…
Here’s the awards finalists that have been selected in the category most relevant to our title, the Installed audio category.
Best Permanent Installation Project
- Funktion One for Electric Paris
- EM Acoustics/Sound by Design for the Royal Albert Hall
- Powersoft for Wall of Bass, Austria
- Stouenborg/Meyer Sound for Jyske Bank, Copenhagen (pictured)
Team of the Year
- SSE Audio Group
- Sound by Design (for the Royal Albert Hall)
- DJW Install (for HMS Alliance)
- TG Baker (for London Waterloo station)
Have you got your ticket yet?