French AV furniture designer and manufacturer Axeos, has launched a new solution offering the ability for businesses to deploy a fully integrated meeting room within an open-plan office environment.
The MX POD – part of its new 'Connected Conference Space' range – has a seating capacity of up to four people for face-to-face meetings, interactive presentations or videoconferencing. It includes a table with a connection panel and it can accommodate a screen from 32’’ to 40’’.
Other features include:
- It creates an intimate meeting space while suiting to the new collaborative tools : presentation on screen, videoconferencing system, network connection…
- Its acoustic correction absorbs noise and contributes to the comfort and the concentration of attendees.
- Thanks to its several custom options, it can suits to your workspace.
- There is no specific requirements, its installation is quick and easy.
'Today, workspaces are evolving,' The firm, which has offices in London, wrote in a statement. 'Everything is about collaboration : sharing ideas to create new ways of knowledge and to innovate. Our new range “Connected Conference Space” (CCS) answers to those new expectations. Thanks to the pooling of our resources, we are able to offer a complete range dedicated to collaboration and technology integration. Our MX POD is optimised for collaboration and open-plan office organisation. Designed to integrate AV technologies and collaborative tools, you can arrange meetings with your co-workers and use digital tools. The MX POD is the perfect solution to create a quiet place for collaborative reflection.'
- Carpentry and metalwork structure
- Fire classification M2
- Up to 4 people
- Removable and washable fabrics
- Total height : 1500 mm
- Total diameter : 2220 mm
- Seat height : 450 mm
- Table height : 740 mm
- Suitable for a screen from 32’’ to 40’’
- Maximum screen width advised : 826 mm
- Universal codec holder included
- Cable access enclosure in the centre of table including :
- Power outlet
- Cable access enclosure (to be defined)