What will the home technology sector look like in 2020? CEDIA is set to answer this all-important question with the help of an impressive line-up of industry visionaries in its free-to-attend CEDIA Talks programme at ISE 2017.
“We want our members to be in the best place possible so that they can profit from changes in the market, whether that be from evolution or revolution,” said Dave Pedigo, CEDIA’s VP of emerging technologies. “CEDIA Talks are designed to provide key insights into changing market conditions, highlighting emerging opportunities and potential challenges for our members. They’re excellent, bite-size presentations from thought-leaders who can give you the short-cut to what lies ahead.”
The CEDIA Talks programme features a series of eight, 20-minute TED-style sessions, hosted on the CEDIA booth (1-F21) every day of the show.
Sessions and presenters include:
• Listening to Music and Movies - Richard Hollinshead (Meridian Audio);
• Video Gaming - Dave Pedigo (CEDIA);
• Watching Sports and Movies - Michael Heiss (M. Heiss Consulting);
• Home Control - Mitchell Klein (Z-Wave Alliance);
• How Humans Will Interface with Technology - Alex Capacelatro (Josh.ai);
• Virtual and Augmented Reality - Rich Green (Rich Green Design);
• Service and Support - Stuart Rench (ihiji); and
• Business Models and User Experiences - Peter Aylett (Archimedia).
Click the link for more information and timings on CEDIA Talks at ISE 2017. No prior bookings are needed to attend, although seating and space on the stand will be limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis.
In addition to the line-up of CEDIA Talks, an extensive CEDIA education programme will be available at ISE 2017. CEDIA Training is designed to boost technical skills and help drive business improvements for home technology professionals. To find out about this programme, to buy an all-inclusive ISE 2017 Training Pass, or to make bookings for individual courses and Certification examinations taking place at the show, please visit https://www.iseurope.org/cedia-at-ise/.