Future’s media and entertainment technology brands are now accepting product submissions for the Best of Show Awards programme at IBC 2019.
The Best of Show Awards at IBC 2019 programme is the perfect platform to raise awareness for the new products and services that your company will be launching or showcasing at IBC 2019. The Awards are designed to recognise achievement in product innovation and service development at IBC 2019, and the deadline for entries is 5pm on 9th September.
The Awards are supported by TVBEurope, PSNEurope, and Radio World International – and receive additional editorial coverage across Installation and AV Technology Europe as well as TV Technology, Radio World, and Creative Planet.
All nominations are reviewed by a panel of independent industry experts at the show. Each nominee will receive a stand visit from a judge who will get hands-on with your products before returning their verdict. Factors taken into account include general quality and relevance of the product; design and build quality; business/operational benefits; innovation in concept/design/delivery; technical excellence; cost-effectiveness; game-changing ability.
There are three award categories in which companies can enter products this year:
– TVBEurope (Media and Entertainment)
– PSNEurope (Broadcast Audio)
– Radio World International (Radio Solutions)
There are a number of reasons to enter:
– Dedicated editorial coverage for all nominees in the Best of Show digital publication, distributed post-show to all participating brand databases
– Digital and social coverage from participating brands
– Digital and social coverage from media partners: Creative Planet, PSN, Radio World, TV Technology
– Winning entries receive guaranteed coverage in post-IBC editions of each participating magazine
– Framed certificate and winners logo for all winning entries
– Official nominee logo for all entrants to use in marketing (sent by email)
To enter and for more details on the entry criteria visit: www.futurebestofshow.com