There are mere hours left to enter the rearranged Best in Market 2022 and Best of Show at ISE 2022 awards programmes, which closes at midnight BST.
All entries submitted for the original programme in February are still valid for both awards, whilst any nominations that have been started will also still be saved on the awards site so companies can complete their entries.
The Best in Market 2022 and Best of Show at ISE 2022 awards provide an opportunity for manufacturers to nominate and celebrate their outstanding AV products and solutions. Nominations for both awards remain open with entry available here.
The Best in Market ‘22 awards, successfully launched last year, recognise the most innovative technology from across the AV marketplace to have deployed in the last 12 months. The programme is open to all manufacturers of professional AV products and solutions regardless of their exhibitor/non-exhibitor status at this year’s major trade shows.
For companies that are exhibiting at ISE 2022 in May, the Best of Show 2022 programme runs in parallel with Best in Market ’22 and is open to all exhibitors. Both awards are organised by Installation publisher Future, which also publishes the ISE Daily, and are overseen by Installation and its sister titles, AVTechnology, Sound & Video Contractor, Mix, Residential Systems, and Tech&Learning.
Benefits of entering:
• Dedicated editorial coverage for all nominees in the Best of Show 2022 digital publication, distributed post-show to all participating brand databases
• Digital and social coverage from media partners and participating brands
• Winning entries receive guaranteed coverage in post-ISE editions of each participating magazine
• Certificate and winners logo for all winning entries
• Official nominee logo for all entrants to use in marketing (sent by email)
ISE kicks off in just over two weeks time at the at the Fira de Barcelona Gran Vía in Barcelona.