Subscribe today to view our latest 68 page magazine crammed with exclusive features, interviews, opinions and tech reviews – all catered exclusively for the AV end user community. Take a look!
The second issue of AV Technology Europe magazine is now available to view online – and we can't wait for you to see it.
If you haven't already subscribed to receive a printed copy in the post, simply fill out the online form hereto receive instant access to 68 pages of content crafted specifically for the end user AV community. These include exclusive features, interviews, insight from leading manufacturers, case studies and our regular guide to some of the latest AV tech. All this and so much more.
- If you'd like to receive a printed copy, click here
- If you'd like to receive a digital copy, click here
- If you'd like to sign up to our weekly newsletter, click here
Highlights from this issue include:
- Exclusive Interview with ISE MD Mike Blackman, who discusses what visitors can expect at the 2018 show in February at Amsterdam and why it's one not be missed.
- Exclusive Interviews with Ocean Outdoor and Daktronics, who co-worked to create what is regarded as the world's most technologically advanced digital screen on the planet at Piccadilly Circus this month. You won't believe what you're reading.
- The impact that artificial intelligence is having - and will continue to have - on the AV industry.
- 13 page special guide to producing your perfect corporate video - including expert advise and tips from the professionals.
- Six page guide to the latest AV products and solutions released
- Exclusive Interview with Kino-mo and how its 3D holographic displays are boosting footfall and sales for some of the world's most successful retailers
If you'd like to provide feedback, or if you would like to be considered for our next magazine – please email myself Michael Garwood: email@example.com. Be great to hear from you.