Futuresource Consulting has announced that Cigdem Ertem, Intel Corporation global director for education and public sector sales will deliver the opening Ed Tech Collaborative 2021 keynote on Wednesday 24th March at 2pm GMT/10 am EST. Ertem will set the scene, discussing the future of education and what it will look like in a post-pandemic world.
“We are thrilled that Intel has confirmed this collaboration and we look forward to announcing our stellar roster of speakers as the finer details of the programme are unveiled,” said Chris Mcintyre-Brown, associate director at Futuresource Consulting
Ertem will explore how this year presents a key opportunity for the EdTech ecosystem to help accelerate the adoption of technology that can help build a more resilient education system, by enabling anywhere learning and maximising education continuity. Intel will also introduce the Intel Skills for Innovation framework that focuses on the development of mindsets and skillsets to enable students and teachers to become future-ready.
“The disruptions of the past year have brought old and new education challenges into sharp focus,” commented Ertem. “The rapid switch from in-person to remote learning has underscored the need for resilience and adaptability. At the same time, the emergence of the Fourth Industrial Revolution has highlighted the need to equip students with new skillsets to better prepare them for the workforce of the future.”
Futuresource is still inviting industry professionals to submit speaker proposals and register to join the event. Valuable data-rich presentations and panel sessions will be delivered by industry thought leaders throughout the two days, all of which will be available as on demand content to everyone that registers.
Key Themes to be Discussed:
- Motivation and Engagement of Students – Blending onsite and remote learning
- Teaching Spaces of the Future – How is Remote Learning Shaping Technology Choices?
- COVID-19: An Accelerant for Platform Integration and Maturity
- How to Effectively Manage Security and Safeguarding
- Esports – a Hype or Reality?
- IT – Infrastructure in a Hybrid World
- Exploring Innovation in Content Delivery
- Driving Institutional Transformation – What Next for the Smart Campus?
- How to Overcome the Equity and Homeworking Gap Issue
- Successful strategies to deliver STEM/STEAM remotely
There will also be multiple virtual networking opportunities to connect with attendees, ask key questions, and to browse the latest product offerings via virtual booths during the event.
If you would like the opportunity to speak at this event or to participate as a sponsor, please contact with firstname.lastname@example.org.