ADXBA, is expanding into the exhibition, entertainment and stadium video screen market. The move follows the recent hire of Nick Shaw as sales and marketing director, and is part of the company’s growth strategy.
As part of the planned expansion, and recognising the difficult situation that most sports and entertainment venues currently find themselves in, ADXBA has developed an e-book outlining how sports venues can turn digital displays into profit centres in 2021.
Titled ‘Turning Digital Displays into Profit Centres: A Game Plan for Sports Venues’, the book is targeted at stadium managers, commercial directors and executive teams at sports venues of any size, and aims to change the perception that digital displays are costs centres by demonstrating how the technology can be used to both cut costs and make money. Some of the topics covered include:
- Key technology considerations for creating a connected display network
- Why sustainable stadiums make financial sense
- The hidden costs of short-term savings
- The role of displays in creating a Covid-secure venue
- How to increase sports advertising and sponsorship revenue
- Leveraging the potential of digital signage AI
“We believe that digital displays can play an integral role in helping sports venues survive the next twelve months and return to profitability,” says Nick Shaw. “This content capitalises on our team’s wealth of experience from working with leading DOOH advertisers and transport hubs all over the world and applies it to the stadium market to help them do just that.”
The ebook is available to download here.