This is a rare opportunity to directly join one our corporate clients, who are based in Central London. 40 per cent AV support, 40% project roll-outs and 20% unified comms. This position will oversee in-house A/V operations and systems development primarily London but also throughout EMEA offices in association with their US team.
This position requires significant attention to detail in supporting both new project and changes to our clients A/V environment. The individual will be expected to be the first line of support of all issues in the EMEA region, and provide supplementary support for the APAC and North America regions as needed. This position will be part of a larger global team responsible for the AV support globally.
Key Responsibilities :
- Supporting live meeting production in our Morning Meeting Rooms, and ensuring they complete on time and without interruption.
- Provide tier 1 and tier 2 support of AV rooms, and support business users with the video conference workflows needed to setup calls.
- Demonstrated experience with Configuring and supporting Cisco VC hardware including DX, MX and SX series codecs, Codian Bridge, TMS Scheduling, and TPS Bridge.
- Support of the WebEx suite of tools from productivity tools to WebEx cloud services like CMR.
- Support of various Crestron products and solutions
- Planning and scheduling preventative maintenance across the various products sets under management with outside vendors.
- Support and some project management of video conference system upgrades over the next two years in EMEA and APAC.
- 3+ years of hands on experience with Cisco Call Manager, Cisco Webex, and Crestron
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field
- Experience with administering Cisco Call Manager
- Technical knowledge of IP networking and QoS configurations
- Technical knowledge of Audio Video room designs and configurations
- Experience with Cisco networking hardware
ApplyTo apply for this vacancy, please email your CV to email@example.com