Nominations are now open for the inaugural AV Technology Awards ceremony, which takes place on Thursday 27th June at the Millennium Gloucester in London.
Brought to you by Installation and AV Technology Europe, the aim of this combined and revamped event is to hit every part of the AV industry and provide an opportunity for integrators, end users, manufacturers and distributors to all celebrate their successes together. The award categories reflect this, with the focus still very much on teams and projects, but with entry criteria widened to include submissions from every part of the AV supply chain. Products and solutions are also a big part of the event, with entries closely linked with successful projects and we will be adding to the Hall of Fame, an category that has been a big part of the Install Awards for the last five years.
Whether you’re a one-man-band or a large, multinational corporate – you will have an equal chance of winning. And aside from the Outstanding Achievement Award, all awards will be vetted by an independent panel of judges.
Here’s a reminder of all the award categories:
Project Excellence Awards
- Education Project of the Year
- Corporate Project of the Year
- Hospitality Project of the Year
- Retail/DOOH Project of the Year
- Venue Project of the Year
- Visitor Attraction Project of the Year
Technology Excellence Awards
- Audio Product of the Year
- AV Accessory of the Year
- Display Product of the Year
- Collaboration Product of the Year
- Projection Product of the Year
- Signal Management Product of the Year
Individual and Team Excellence Awards
- Distributor of the Year
- End User Team of the Year
- Industry Newcomer of the Year
- Integrator of the Year
- Manufacturer of the Year
Hall of Fame
- Outstanding Achievement by an Individual
How to enter
Entries are open to any professional working in the AV sector. It’s free to enter and you can submit nominations for as many categories as you like. Specific entry and eligibility criteria for each category can be viewed on the AV Technology Awards website.
Entries close at 5pm on 20th March 2019.
To find out more about sponsoring this event, please contact Richard Gibson