Lutron has announced the European launch of its next generation HomeWorks QSX processor, making the HomeWorks lighting and shading control solution easier to design, install, activate, program, and service.
“The new HomeWorks platform sums up the ‘Lutron Difference’, said Nate Hagemeier, senior sales director Europe and Africa at Lutron. “It’s a game-changing addition to our international portfolio of products and solutions.
“We’ve made our largest ever innovation investment in HomeWorks. Lutron is setting the stage for the next decade of integrator success with this new lineup of products and with a new range of keypads coming soon to Europe. There’s never been a better time to be part of the Lutron family and grow your business with Lutron.”
The HomeWorks QSX processor includes the following benefits:
- Increased processing power and memory to manage larger, more complex projects and support future capabilities
- Compatibility with all existing HomeWorks wired QS and wireless RF devices
- Always up to date – customers will have the latest capabilities, device support, and security updates
- Securely connects to third-party products with built-in Connect Bridge technology
- Streamlines upgrades from existing HomeWorks QS systems by carrying databases forward
- Backup and restore project databases from the cloud – helping to ensure you never lose a project file
- High-wattage LED+ DIN module with RTISS-ICM withstands the most severe electrical stresses: LED in-rush, bulb blowout, and short circuit