AV technology manufacturer Peerless-AV has today (May 29th) announced the availability of the KILH5 Indoor Landscape Kiosk.
First shown at ISE 2018, the KILH5 features curved edges and a shapely enclosure, which it claims will open opportunities in a wider range of verticals where an appealing and attractive design is a major requirement such as museums, retail stores, restaurants, hotel lobbies, corporate receptions and more.
“Our Indoor Kiosk line up is one of the best on the market for digital signage, digital merchandising and wayfinding applications, and this latest landscape addition strengthens our offering further,” said Keith Dutch, Managing Director – EMEA, Peerless-AV. “Ease of install, post-level adjustment, safety assurance and aesthetics are some of the key features our design team have focused on in response to customer feedback.”
- Modern, hourglass body design with a curved, corner pull-out display cover
- SHAPELY ENCLOSURE Allows for the ultimate placement flexibility
- INTERNAL COMPONENT TRAY Store media player and cables neatly for a professional finish
- FLAT RECTANGULAR BASE Unobtrusive, stylish design can be free standing or bolted to floor for increased safety and security
- Display lines flush with the kiosk window for a clean look
- Six outlet, UL- and cUL-approved surge suppressor with 6’ cord to protect voltage-sensitive components from damaging power surges
- Supports a wide range of aesthetic options including multiple colors, vinyl wraps, etc. to best match the environment or promote brand strategy
- Pre-assembled to simplify installation of entire solution
- High-performance, premium powder coat finish protects the unit and extends the product lifespan for years
Delivered pre-assembled for a simplified install, the new landscape kiosk fits most 40"-55" ultra-slim LCD panels and interactive displays less than 89mm deep, with a maximum load of 34kg. Adaptor brackets are attached to the back of a display and hooked onto the internal mount then the display cover is placed on top to protect the display edges. Height adjustment on the mount provides 12.5mm of up and down post level adjustment to achieve the ideal screen position. An internal component tray in the kiosk body neatly stores a media player and cables for a professional finish, and quick access to power or cabling at the rear enables easy maintenance and servicing.
The kiosk’s unobtrusive flat base can be free standing or bolted to floor, allowing for placement flexibility, safety and security in any indoor setting. If free standing, the kiosk has passed the UL 1667 Dynamic Tip Test to give the installer and end customer peace of mind. For theft protection, the kiosk features hex pin screw locks.
Available in gloss black and silver, the KILH5-EUK models have a premium powder coat finish that protects the unit and extends the product lifespan. A choice of aesthetic options is also offered, including multiple colours, vinyl wraps, logos, and more, to align with end customer brand guidelines or blend into the surrounding environment.