NEC Display Solutions will exhibit its advanced display technology for retail at the Retail Digital Signage Expo (RDSE) in collaboration with Inurface Media at Olympia in London from 2-3 May 2018.
As retailers strive to reduce overheads associated with bricks and mortar assets and increase operational efficiency, the in-store experience becomes ever more crucial in maintaining brand loyalty. NEC Display Solutions and Inurface Media understand the challenges faced by retailers and offer innovative solutions to engage with shoppers while focusing on their ROI.
On stand #D41 at RDSE 2018, NEC will showcase its broad range of display technology solutions including High Bright, UHD and ShadowSense LCD touch signage displays alongside laser projection and dvLED.
- Inurface Media will launch its projection foil solution – turning store windows into huge digital signage surfaces using NEC’s 1,000 lumen PX1004UL laser projector
- A mosaic wall demonstrates how desktop displays bring opportunities for creative signage in commercial environments
- Enhancing the in-store physical experience, touch-activated sensors on clothing trigger content to screen, engaging shoppers with value-add messaging
- The ‘fling to screen’ solution enables shoppers to learn more about product features by viewing content on the large format display
- The magic mirror entertains shoppers with social photo booth content
- Free standing fine pitch dvLED digital posters offer bright POS messaging
Through digitisation, retailers can connect the physical store more closely with their on-line presence through dynamic and intelligent in-store content delivery,” commented Josh Bunce, Inurface Media CEO. “We can help retailers adapt to a new era of shopping activity, enticing customers back in store to ensure a sustained high street presence.”
“Our stand at RDSE will immerse visitors in a retail store experience and show retailers how they can utilise technology to drive customer satisfaction and increase revenues,” added Guy Phelps, head of retail at NEC Display Solutions. “In today’s world, digital touch points surround as throughout our daily life. Customers expect to see this digitisation extend in-store and wow moments help to bind them to a brand.”