The latest issue of AV Technology magazine is here. Here’s what you can expect and how to receive your free copy and how top gain instant access online
We’ve got another packed magazine for you, crammed with features, technology specials, case studies and industry interviews – all for your reading pleasure.
With 76 pages, there really is plenty on offer, with everything we write exclusively with you – the end user – at the forefront of all we do.
Highlights for this issue include:
- The third instalment of our In Focus series, which for this issue focuses on the evolution of digital signage, reflecting on the past, present and future of the technology (hardware and software) with industry experts providing their independent advice on maximising results.
- In addition to that, we’ve also an exclusive and at times brutally honest and revealing interview with Owen Ellis, who talks about his plans for the AV User Group having taken the role full time at the end of last year. He also discussed the pressures of taking the Group forward over the past eight years.
- We also delve deep into learning how The Natural History Museum used AV (supplied and managed byWhite Light – lead image) to help bring its latest inhabitant – a 25.2 metre blue whale skeleton called Hope –to life for its visually spectacular VIP launch, with HRH the Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton, David Attenborough and Stephen Fry amongst the 1,000 guests there to see it.
- We also spoke to Pricewaterhouse Coopers (PWC) about how they used Oblong Industries gesture controlled collaboration solution Mezzanine in Paris to help transform the way it conducted/presented meetings with clients – which it attributes to helping it win deals it wouldn’t normally have won, worth over €10 million in just one year.
- In case you (somehow) didn’t realise, we’re now just a few weeks away from the world’s biggest AV trade show, ISE in Amsterdam – a show expected to attract record numbers of more than 73,000 visitors (a third of which are likeminded end user folk like you) and 1,200 exhibitors. With that in mind, we wanted to find out more about what it is about the show that keeps bringing the manufacturers and end users alike back for more. Our interview brings the views and opinions of eight of the world’s leading brands together (Crestron, Panasonic, NEC, Sharp et al), four end user regulars, whilst we also spoke to some of the show’s organisers to discuss its growing popularity amongst end users. If you’re attending and your diary isn’t yet full, or you’re thinking about attending, we’ve included a few suggestions of events/conferences/tours to attend during your visit. We’ve even included a map (you’ll need it).
- Of course, you can find all our regular content features, including Insight from ViewSonic and Cabletime, our guide to the latest AV tech, Meet your Integrator and much more.
To make sure you don’t miss out, sign up now to receive your complimentary copy (physical or digital) . And if you haven’t already, sign up to our weekly newsletter and we’ll send you all the latest news, features, interviews as they’re completed.
- If you’d like to receive a printed copy, click here
- If you’d like to receive a digital copy, click here
- If you’d like to sign up to our weekly newsletter, click here
If you’d like to provide feedback, or if you would like to be considered for our next magazine – please email myself Michael Garwood: email@example.com. Be great to hear from you.