Futuresource Consulting has announced its first live virtual ‘Ed Tech Collaborative 2021’ event. Created for industry partners to discuss cutting-edge innovations and market forces across the education technology ecosystem, and supported further by the latest global market and end user research from Futuresource, the event is positioned to cater for two time zones, running from 1400-1800 GMT on March 24-25.
Valuable data-rich presentations and panel sessions will be delivered by industry thought leaders throughout the two days, all of which will be available as on demand content to everyone that registers. There will also be multiple ‘virtual networking’ opportunities to connect with attendees, ask key questions, and to browse the latest product offerings via virtual booths during the event.
“While we’ve missed out on many physical events over the past year, particularly BETT in January, the ability to pivot from in-person to digital provides many benefits,” said Chris Mcintyre-Brown, associate director at Futuresource Consulting. “We can effectively combat the hurdles of social distancing and still provide an opportunity to share quality content with a global audience, both live and post event too.”
• Motivation and engagement of students – blending onsite and remote learning
• Teaching spaces of the future – how is remote learning shaping technology choices?
• Covid-19: an accelerant for platform integration and maturity
• How to effectively manage security and safeguarding
• Esports: hype or reality?
• IT: infrastructure in a hybrid world
• Exploring innovation in content delivery
• Driving institutional transformation – what next for the smart campus?
• How to overcome the equity and homeworking gap issue
• Successful strategies to deliver STEM/STEAM remotely
Futuresource is inviting industry professionals to submit speaker proposals and register to join us at the event. If you would like the opportunity to speak at this event or to participate as a sponsor, please get in contact with [email protected].
Event registration is now open. Click here to register for free.