ClearOne, a leading global provider of audio and visual communication solutions, has announced the debut of its new, "unique and most affordable" CONVERGE Huddle conferencing solution for huddle rooms and similarly sized meeting spaces.
Derived from ClearOne’s latest CONVERGE Pro 2 line of DSP mixers, the "integrator-friendly" CONVERGE Huddle comes equipped with the latest Acoustic Echo Cancellation and Noise Cancellation audio processing algorithms.
“Huddle rooms are rapidly becoming one of the fastest growing trends in workspace design driven by the millennial workforce,” said Durai Ramachandiran, ClearOne senior director of product line management, Pro Voice and AV Distribution. “This trend provides a new opportunity for integrators and consultants to look at their end-customers and specify a professional grade, highly versatile solution for multiple use huddle room environments at a price point that meets budget requirements. No other Pro Audio manufacturer has a solution like CONVERGE Huddle.”
Using CONVERGE Huddle, audio and video collaboration applications are accomplished through a single cable connection to users’ Bring Your Own Devices (BYOD), such as laptops, tablets and smartphones that run applications such as Spontania®, Skype®, Skype for Business, GoToMeeting™, WebEx®, etc. The CONVERGE Huddle has an option to add a Bluetooth interface shortly after its release.
CONVERGE Huddle pre-connects to ClearOne or all third-party peripheral devices, such as microphones, speakers, cameras, and display screens. It can be mounted under a conference table, behind a display on the wall, VESA mounted, or located in a closet or rack.
It also comes with a default configuration to make the installation and settings as simple as possible for integrators. The Pro CONSOLE® software, which is combined for existing CONVERGE Pro 2 and the new CONVERGE Huddle, has the ability to choose and configure either CONVERGE Pro 2 products, CONVERGE Huddle products, or both.
Audio Signal Processing
- Next-gen Acoustic Echo Cancellation processing
- Distributed Echo Cancellation on every mic input
- Noise Cancellation with Adaptive-Ambience
- Acoustic Intelligence with faster convergence
Bring Your Own Application
- PC-based video conferencing
- PC-based audio conferencing
- Audio conferencing via mobile devices
- In-room wired presentation
- Connects laptop via single USB 3.0 connection*#
- Connects display screen, camera, mic and speaker
- Connects PC / mobile device through Bluetooth (future)
- User-friendly Pro CONSOLE software
- Pre-configured template
- Auto-discovery of devices
- System monitoring and troubleshooting
- Compatible with ClearOne or any 3rd party camera
- Compatible with ClearOne or any 3rd party mic
- Compatible with ClearOne or any 3rd party speaker
Compact Form Factor
- Half rack width, 1RU rack height
- Flexible mounting under a conference table, or in a closet, rack or on the wall, or VESA mounting