Futuresource Consulting has released further details about the agenda for the upcoming Audio Collaborative 2020 event, which takes place virtually between 14:00 and 18:00 GMT on the 4th and 5th November.
The two-day event will give attendees access to a series of keynotes and panel discussions presented by the Futuresource analyst teams and containing a roster of renowned industry leaders who will be revealing the latest insights and developments set to impact the future of audio.
Geir Skadden, chief products & services officer at Xperi will provide the keynote address and will be joined on the agenda by the head of audio and digital at BBC England, Chris Burns; senior VP of Podcasting at ViacomCBS, Steve Raizes; founder of Presonus, Jim Odum; Google product manager, TJ Varghese; and Dave Berol, senior solution audio engineer at Amazon.
Here is a taster of what to expect from this year’s agenda:
- “Radio as an Evergreen Content Genre and the Shift in Focus for Music Streaming Services” – panellists include BBC England, Bauer Media, ViacomCBS
- “Who will Win the Share of Ear and What Role will Hearables Play in a Growing Health & Fitness Sector?” – panellists include Qualcomm, Starkey Hearing, Bose & Cambridge Audio
- “A/V Collaboration Tools and App Usage Turbocharged During Lockdown for Business Professionals and Consumers” – panellists include Google, Bose & Intel Unite
- “The Accelerated Growth of Live Streaming of Concerts, Theatre and the ‘Tik Tok-style’ User Generated Content in Lockdown” – panellists include Harman, Logitech, Tourlife & PreSonus
- “The Next Decade of Audio tech – what Key Technology Enablers will Impact Energy Harvesting, Microphone Developments, Directional Sound, Device Connectivity and Audio Production?” – panellists include Flexound, Waves Audio, Dolby & Fraunhofer IIS
- “Reaching Customers and Selling “Sound” in an Increasingly Dominant E-tail World,” presented by Robert Jan van Dormael, Vice President of Consumer Marketing at Harman
- “The Expansion of Technology Giants in both Consumer and Pro Applications,” presented by Simon Bryant, Director of Research at Futuresource
- “Voice Input: What is the Magic and What’s Next?” presented by Dr. Paul Beckmann, Founder & CTO at DSP Concepts
The Evolution of the Gamer – Opportunities for the Audio Hardware and Entertainment Industry,” presented by Carl Hibbert, Head of Consumer & Media Technology at Futuresource
- “Why is Tik Tok so Much More than a Social Media Platform?” presented by David Saidden, Director of Strategic Partnerships at ByteDance
- The Next Decade of Music Delivery – Revenue Drivers, Challenges and the Competitive Landscape,” presented by Alexandre Jornod, Market Analyst at Futuresource
- “The Key Consumer Audio Trends and The Outlook Post-COVID – presented by Guy Hammett, Market Analyst at Futuresource
“The New Ways of Audio: Enabling Innovative Audio Applications with MEMS Microspeakers,” presented by Andrea Rusconi Clerici, Managing Director & CTO at USound
All presentation and panel sessions will be available on demand to registered attendees shortly after the event.
The event is being supported by Future titles Installation, Residential Systems, and TVBEurope, as well as event sponsors Qualcomm (Title Sponsor), Xperi, DSP Concepts, Flexound, Cambridge Audio and USound.