Audio-Technica is to showcase its latest additions to its M-Series lines, the new ATH-M60x on-ear professional monitor headphones for the first time in Europe at Prolight+Sound 2018.
The headphones, which will cost £179 when released this summer, are designed for studio, broadcast and mobile applications, delivering “exceptional” clarity, durability and comfort – built using memory foam earpads and headband.
The headphones come with three interchangeable cables (1.2 m – 3.0 m coiled, 3.0 m straight, and 1.2 m straight – each with a 3.5 mm (1/8″) mini-plug), a 6.3 mm (1/4″) screw-on adapter, and a protective carrying pouch.
- Low-profile, closed-back, on-ear design provides excellent isolation and fit
- Proprietary 45 mm large-aperture drivers (the same used in the critically acclaimed ATH-M50x) with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminium wire voice coils
- Carefully crafted using key metal components for lasting durability
- Exceptional clarity throughout an extended frequency range with accurate bass response
- Low-impedance design delivers high output level from any headphone output
- Premium, memory foam earpads and headband allow headphones to be worn comfortably for hours on end
- Earpads and headband detach for easy replacement
- Ideal for studio, broadcast and mobile applications
- Detachable cables (includes 1.2 m – 3.0 m coiled cable, 3.0 m straight cable and 1.2 m straight cable)
For more information, please visit www.eu.audio-technica.com.