Salary: £32,000 - £40,000 DoE
Our clients' office showroom certainly has the wow-factor is based in the London Bridge area. Working across both corporate and high profile residential fit outs, our client is consciously adding new and exciting projects to their already illustrious portfolio. They are a close knit team in a friendly family office environment, with good music playing from their awesome sound system and coffee is on tap too
The role of the lead installation engineer shall take his/her position to head up our clients installation team. This individual shall promote attention to detail within the team and working within timescales are seen as top priorities. An engineer who thrives on the high end installations and is willing to challenge his/her self and not to reside in a personal 'comfort zone'. To bring a positive attitude to work everyday and enjoy the day to day challenges that the operations department offer. Always looking to improve as an individual within an expanding organisation of which you would be a key component in that expansion. Welcome all training provided. Aim to improve the installation department by using experience, procedures and knowledge gained through past and future projects to help others. Help our business grow and thrive.
The lead install candidate will need 3-5 years installation work under their belt to be considered as they will be leading an installation team that has between 1-3 years experience.
- Complete installations with or without a team.
- Mentor team members and promote quality of work.
- Responsible for the sign-off of installation works.
- Hold toolbox talks with the installation team to better their understanding of installation techniques and procedures.
- Help grow a database with the project management team to document pre and post installation information such as site images, sign-off sheets, serial numbers etc.
- Conduct site surveys and report all information back to the Project management team.
- Mentor all engineers and to ensure procedures are adhered to within the company and at the same time create cohesive and effective (happy) team.
- To help the engineers and subcontractors with any queries that may arise.
- Complete site visits to check on the quality of work by our clients engineers and sub-contractors.
- Control the tool budgets and order new when required.
- Complete van audits.
- To be involved in the engineers appraisals with the operations
manager and ways of improving them going forward.
- To liaise with clients and site mangers during the installation process.
- To liaise with the project operations director on team scheduling.
- Work with existing and new clients in both project works and maintenance contracts.
- To create technical drawings using our preferred software (in-house training).
To apply for this vacancy, please email your CV to email@example.com
JacobsMassey provides our recruitment services, for both clients and candidates, within an equal opportunities environment. We are committed to taking positive action in order to promote such equality of opportunity. Our recruitment procedures are based on the requirements of the job, irrespective of race, gender, marital status, sexuality, disability, religion or age. Appointments are always made on the basis of merit and we welcome applications from all members of the AV community.