To work as part of the AV Systems Integration team to project manage client orders in the companies systems vertical markets. This will include contract management, system design and commissioning within budget and to the satisfaction of our customers.
- Possess a good underpinning technical knowledge of Electronics and Audio Visual Systems
- Organised and flexible with the ability to approach different types of tasks during the working day
- An understanding of contracts and commercial processes
- Ability to plan and organise projects and schedule work
- Ability to prioritize and work under pressure is essential
- Competent to a high level of computer literacy
- Able to work as part of a team
- Ability to think laterally finding an appropriate solution to fulfil an application
- Good communication skills both verbal and written, being able to communicate with company executives to building contractors
- Ability to work to the highest quality standards, with attention to detail ensuring that we complete our work thoroughly, never walking away from a problem.
- Demonstrate a professional, enthusiastic & committed approach at all times.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Perform work on multiple projects within the budgeted cost and to the satisfaction of the client
- Liaison with other internal departments, clients and contractors
- Ensure that the H&S files are in place for your projects and that safe systems of work are put in place
- Design systems in terms of their electronics, mechanics' and optics to meet the needs of our clients, using proven technology and also looking for new and interesting solutions to problems
- Understand the contractual requirements of your projects
- Ensure that technical and drawing information is available and correct to allow others to perform their works in an efficient manner
- Physically setup elements of systems to prove the concept
- Deal with all aspects of the financial management of your projects including invoicing and variations ensuring that we are not financial exposed and get paid in a timely fashion
- Liaise with suppliers to research product information and purchase the necessary components for a system ensuring that we are getting the best value for money
- Deal with all aspects interfacing of audio visual systems into our client's buildings this will encompass both hardware and software interfaces
- Perform on-site commissioning and configuration programming of our systems
- Represent the company at a senior level with the necessary level of professional conduct and presentation
- To develop your knowledge from both experience and research to become an "expert"' in one or more of a particular area of our project work to whom others in the organisation can refer.
To apply for this vacancy, please email your CV to email@example.com, quoting AVTE and REF: 11124