The Commissioning Engineer is responsible for the setup and commissioning. The Commissioning Engineer is accountable to the Technical Director.
The main duties of the Commissioning Engineer are:
– Supervising system pre-build works at our premises to the required standards.
– Creation of configuration software for such devices as Audio DSPs, Matrices etc
– To carry our system testing and configuration of systems built off site prior to factory acceptance testing.
– Preparing acceptance testing documentation prior to client or consultant factory acceptance tests conducted on our premises
– To assist in the second fix of AV, Broadcast and UCC systems to supplied design drawings and cable schedules and to the highest possible standards.
– To provide project details and equipment specifications to in-house and third-party control system programmers and provide assistance with control system programming and any control system issues
– To set up, test and commission systems on site to meet the required standards
– Completion, and where appropriate, documentation of as-built version of configuration software for DSPs, Matrices etc
– In conjunction with the Project Manager to gather ‘on-site change’ information and site-specific details such as IP addresses, MAC Addresses, phone numbers etc and pass this information via a marked-up CAD drawing to the CAD draughtsmen for the production of as-built drawings.
– To provide technical support for all systems installed including technical advice to the client and other team members
– To provide, where necessary, technical support for on-site system maintenance, system repairs and modifications post project completion.
– To provide technical information and support for all the Sales, Installation and Project Management staff
– To undertake and complete in a timely fashion any technical or business specific training courses, including GPA courses, as instructed by your line manager
– In depth Professional AV and/or Broadcast Television systems engineering knowledge.
– Close attention to detail
“‘ Ability to deal politely and efficiently with customers both on the telephone and in meetings.
– Experience in software set up of routing systems, DSPs, graphics processors etc
– Experience in fault-finding complex AV/IT/ Broadcast systems
– Experience in commission complex AV/IT/Broadcast systems
– IP Networking knowledge
– Ability to work under pressure.
– Current and clean Driving License.
– ECS or CSCS certification
– Control system programming experience (Crestron and AMX)
– 2D CAD skills
– Infocomm CTS Certification (CTS / CTS-I / CTS-D
ApplyTo apply for this vacancy, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org