Integrated Systems Events, the organiser of the ISE trade show, has announced the appointment of two new members to its board of directors. Ollie French, from Future Automation and Tobias Lang from Lang AG will join the nine-person ISE board as of 1 July.
French is the commercial director of Future Automation, a manufacturer of motorised and non-motorised mounting and concealing solutions for televisions and projectors primarily in the residential sector. Lang is the CEO of Lang AG, the German-based AV sales, rental and solution provider of visual presentation technology.
As manufacturers, both French and Lang will join the board on a fixed term basis. “It’s extremely important that we get a fresh point of view and input into our strategic development,” commented ISE managing director Mike Blackman, talking at the recent InfoComm trade exhibition. “This is why board members that are also manufacturers work with us for a two year period.”
Blackman also thanked the outgoing board members, Jon LeBlanc, formerly of Russound and Damien Weissenburger, director, Professional Systems, Sony. “Their input was invaluable in helping shape ISE’s successful development.”
Following the appointments, the ISE board of directors comprises:
- David Labuskes, executive director and CEO, InfoComm International (ISE Chair)
- Don Gilpin, executive director and COO, CEDIA (ISE Secretary Treasurer)
- Terry Friesenborg, chief global officer, InfoComm International
- Wendy Griffiths, executive director, CEDIA EMEA
- Larry Pexton, president, Triad Speakers
- Jay Rogina, principal, Spinitar
- Wolfgang Lenz, President , Comm-Tec
- Tobias Lang, CEO, Lang AG
- Ollie French, commercial director, Future Automation