With ISE 2019 set to be the biggest yet in terms of exhibitors, attendees, floor space and programme, attendees will find more to see and more to experience than ever before.
Hall 5 at the RAI Amsterdam has increased its capacity by 30% thanks to a new annexe. Overall, the show has increased in floor space by 5% to 56,100 net square metres.
A new venue has been added to the show for the first time. Between Tuesday 5 and Friday 8 February, the Hotel Okura will host five conferences, including two new events: Digital Cinema Summit ISE and Hospitality Tech Summit by HTNG. With another five taking place within the RAI Amsterdam, it’s the biggest and most extensive ISE conference programme to date.
Also new is the Main Stage, located in the centre of Hall 8 at Stand 8-E400. Throughout the exhibition, this will provide high quality best practice and thought leadership sessions, produced by ISE, by its owning organisations AVIXA and CEDIA, and by media partner AV Magazine. Overall, more than 300 subject experts will be addressing audiences at ISE 2019.
Whether you’re a first-time attendee or a seasoned ISE veteran, you’re guaranteed to see new ideas and technologies because there are 200 companies exhibiting at ISE for the first time – many of them serving rapidly growing market sectors. These include:
- Automation, IoT and smart building companies such as Gira, JWIPC and ZF Friedrichshafen
- Companies involved in virtual, augmented or mixed reality such as Dseelab, Immersive Studio and Viscon
- Conferencing, collaboration and virtual presence companies – among them Hoylu, T1V and Teleportivity
- Display and signage companies including Fujifilm, Maxell, One Digital Signage, Sodaclick, Visualeader and Waapiti
- Audio manufacturers like Beale Street Audio, Fulcrum Acoustic, Glensound, Holoplot and Sonus faber
- Distributors such as Algam (France) and Sanel (Belgium).
Watch out for some exciting announcements in the coming days about show participants and features.