ISE 2015 attendees will not only have the opportunity to visit over 1,000 exhibitor booths, but will also be able to enjoy listening to over 90 challenging and entertaining presentations direct from the showfloor.
The 20-minute seminar sessions are being presented by leading technology and business experts during the three days of the exhibition. The sessions start at 11:00 each day and attendance is open to all attendees on a first-come-first-serve basis.
The free-to-attend presentations will take place in three purpose-built ISE Showfloor Theatres. The Residential Solutions Theatre (sponsored by Vutec) and the Commercial Solutions Theatre (sponsored by Microsoft) are situated in Hall 7 and Hall 8 respectively. The new Unified Communication Theatre is located in Hall 9.
The presentations have been chosen by ISE to offer the broadest and most compelling range of content in each business sector. The 20-minute limit to each session ensures that attendees still have plenty of time to spend time walking the showfloor.
Some of the many featured highlights at the Solutions Theatres are as follows:
Residential Solutions Theatre
- Emerging Opportunities in the Residential Industry. Dave Pedigo, CEDIA, US. 13:30. 10 February
- Marketing Custom Installation. Jeremy Burkhardt, Origin Acoustics. 14:00. 11 February
Commercial Solutions Theatre
- Generating the Return on Emotion – Serving the Sports Fan Better. Xavier de Vynck, EVS. 13:30. 10 February
- Digital Signage and Technology – Trends in Omni-Channel: On the Search for Virtual Cookies. Florian Rotberg, Invidis. 13:00. 11 February
Unified Communications Theatre
- Visual Collaboration across the Organisation. John Underkoffler, Oblong. 14:00 10 February
- Businesses Lose Millions from Badly Designed and Overcomplicated AV Systems. Roger McArdell, Ashton Bentley. 14:30. 11 February
The Solutions Theatres have been creatively designed by ISE design and AV partner Improve to reflect the subject matter being covered with the objective of inspiring delegates as well as offering a comfortable place to listen to a presentation or discussion.
Companies featured in the Solutions Theatres include:
Residential Solutions Theatre (Hall 7): Dolby Atmos; CEDIA; Origin Acoustics; Vutec; Domenetio; HDBaseT; CYP Europe; Revolution Acoustics; Qmotion; Atlona; Archimedia; Pakedge Device and Software; Lutron; Imaging Science Foundation; Pulse Marketing and Meridian.
Commercial Solutions Theatre (Hall 8): Cambridge Sound Management; Microsoft; InfoComm; Merging Technologies; Invidis; Danny Rose; Sounddesign; Shure; Green Hippo; Beabloo; Domenetio; Sight Corp; EVS; Beratungs and System; Hamburg Planetarium; PTS Consulting Group; VHS; Broadsign; Whitlock; NTi Audio; Avolites and dimedis
Unified Communications Theatre (Hall 9): Ashton Bentley; Oblong; Pexip; AVI-SPL; Biamp; STV; Barco; Cisco; Starleaf; Crestron; Videxio; Kramer; Smart Technologies; InFocus Corp; Lifesize; Revolabs; Collaboration Solutions; Arup; Polycom and SMART Technologies.
For full individual session details please go to www.iseurope.org