One reason that many attendees return to ISE year after year is that the show floor is continually refreshed with new companies. At ISE 2022, nearly 10% of the exhibitors are appearing at the show for the first time.
Not surprisingly given the show’s new location, Spanish companies are well represented among the new ISE intake. They include:
- Acustica Beyma – a pro audio manufacturer with a factory in Valencia
- Cosmi Full Color – a manufacturer and distributor of LED displays
- EMELEC VIASCOM – specialists in the design, manufacture and marketing of cables and connectors
- GESAB – specialists in solutions for control rooms and data centres
- Holmios – a manufacturer of display mounts
- KENEON – a broad-based AV technology developer
- Kinson – a distributor of lighting equipment
- TRISON – a leading global integrator with offices in 13 countries in Europe, America and Asia
- Video Cine Import – a distributor serving the live events, theatre and broadcast industries
The varied world of audio is also well represented among ISE’s debutants. Loudspeaker manufacturers include the aforementioned Acustica Beyma; Arbane Groupe, formed by the merger of APG and Active Audio; Italian manufacturer FaitalPRO; Pequod Acoustics, a manufacturer of high-quality audio equipment for professional users and audiophiles; and Wharfedale Pro, which makes sound reinforcement systems. Among the other disciplines covered are audio over IP (nextgentec), wireless audio for broadcast (Wisycom) and intercoms (VOKKERO).
Digital signage and displays are another area of technology in which ISE has always been strong. Among the new exhibitors in this area are ACCENTA Music & P.O.S, which has broadened from offering digital signage solutions and royalty-free music into a specialist in point-of-sale AV; 99sensors, which produces sensors and micro controllers not only for digital signage and DooH markets but also for healthcare and smart buildings; and Nexmosphere, whose sensors and create rich, intuitive digital signage experiences. Among ISE’s new display companies are Display Apps, Kortek Corporation, MRK and Videomobile. There are also digital signage software companies such as Voome, the company behind the Jade CMS; and Zebrix, a cloud-based digital signage solution and CMS.
New exhibitors are indicated in all of ISE’s exhibitor lists – on our website, in our official media and on the ISE app – so do take the time to check out names that are new to you. But there’s one more new name at ISE that you are probably already familiar with: Zoom, the video communication platform that so many of us turned to during the pandemic – showing its “intuitive, scalable and secure choice for large enterprises, small businesses, and individuals alike”, according to the company.