ISE 2017 opens its doors for business at 10am tomorrow. For the next four days the RAI Amsterdam exhibition centre will be packed with leading AV manufacturers, service companies and end users, all making the most of the world’s largest AV and systems integration exhibition.
With over 1,100 exhibitors, 14 halls, CEDIA and InfoComm training programmes, seven conferences, five Show Floor Theatres, a new Immersive Technology Zone, numerous networking events and much more, ISE 2017 is an experience you cannot afford to miss.
But you don’t have to wait until tomorrow! Visitors to the RAI Amsterdam today can attend the [email protected] ISE, https://www.iseurope.org/audio-forum// or the Smart Building Conference. https://www.iseurope.org/smart-building-conference/. The two conferences are a platform for the pre-eminent experts and thought leaders in audio and smart building technology.
The conferences will be quickly followed this evening by the ISEOpening Address from leading architect Ole Scheeren. https://www.iseurope.org/ise-2017-opening-address-ole-scheeren/.
In his exclusive address Scheeren will present ‘Connective Architecture(s) Reloaded’. He will share his vision of contemporary architectural and urban development and explore how technology and architectural design combine to influence the creativity of one another. This will be followed by the Opening Reception to which all are welcome to attend to network and enjoy complementary drinks and food. https://www.iseurope.org/ise-2017-opening-reception/
Throughout the following four days there will be numerous highlights. Full details can be found at the events website.
Here are just some of the things we believe will make your ISE 2017 experience a memorable one.
- 14 Exhibition Halls, including new halls 9 and 14. Over 1,100 leading AV manufacturers and service companies with 135 first time exhibitors. https://www.iseurope.org/FX/g3d/2017/web/index.html
- CEDIA and InfoComm International education programmes. The associations will present their largest and most comprehensive offerings to date combining masterclasses, short talks and conferences alongside extensive training sessions. https://www.iseurope.org/infocomm-at-ise/
- Over 180 free-to attend business, technology and case study presentations in the five ISE Show Floor Theatres covering Residential, Unified Communications, Audio, Smart Building and Commercial Solutions. https://www.iseurope.org/show-floor-theatres/
- The Immersive Technology Zone powered by Holovis. New for 2017, come and experience virtual, augmented and mixed reality and discover how they can benefit your business! https://www.iseurope.org/immersive-technology-zone/
- The Women of InfoComm Network will host a networking meeting to launch its 2017 activities and to discuss more European WiN events for the upcoming year. https://www.iseurope.org/women-of-infocomm/
- Closing Keynote: Cirque du Soleil President and CEO Daniel Lamarre will offer his unique overview on ‘How Unlocking Creativity and Embracing New Technology Can Grow Your Business’. https://www.iseurope.org/daniel-lamarre-announced-ise-2017-closing-keynote/
- The first Digital Signage Summit at ISE. DSS ISE is a half-day conference will take place on Wednesday chaired by invidis consulting MD and digital signage expert Florian Rotberg. https://www.iseurope.org/dss-at-ise/
- Taking place on Tuesday evening, the InAVate Awards celebrate excellence in product development and integration skills. https://www.iseurope.org/inavation-awards/
- The Insights into the Russian Market Event, hosted by Integrated Systems Russia and featuring distributors and systems integrators, will show you how you can build your business there. https://www.iseurope.org/insights-into-the-russian-market-event/
Plus, much more including…
The Drone Area; the Sports Venue Technology Summit; M2D Networking Event; the Future AV Professionals Programme; the Young AV Professionals Networking Event; The InfoComm Standards Plenary. For full details please visit: www.iseurope.org
You can still registerto attend free of charge by using one of the widely available attendee registration codes. These are valid until midnight on 6 February. Standard admission without a code up 6 February is €100.
On 7 February all attendee registration codes can no longer be used. The standard entrance fee of €150 will apply online and on site.
ISE 2017 opening hours are as follows: –
Tuesday 7 February 10.00-18.00
Wednesday 8 February 09.30-18.00
Thursday 9 February 09.30-18.00
Friday 10 February 09.30-16.00
To register to attend ISE 2017 please visit: https://registration.n200.com/survey/0hlzs6anfdarp