The InAVation Awards took place last night at the Gashouder, Amsterdam. Nearly 800 guests representing the global AV industry gathered to celebrate their clients’, peers’ and colleagues’ achievements.
Projects from around the world competed across categories representing key vertical markets, with 11 winners chosen from 75 finalists.
UK integrator Focus 21 saw off some stiff competition to winning the AVIXA Standards Award for its work at Bayer’s UK headquarters.
Meanwhile, Harel Tabibi, an independent consultant from Israel, topped this year’s list of project managers and consultants. Mindstec Distribution was named as the 2018 Distributor of the Year.
Technology manufacturers also went head to head across 14 categories; winners are listed at InAVateonthenet.net.
The project winners are as follows:
• Visitor Attraction: Lanit Integration with DIGIS for Zaryadye Park, Russia
• Education Facility: Vanti for BCU Royal Birmingham Conservatoire, UK
• Healthcare: Jones AV for Vinzenz Gruppe Private Hospital Vienna, Austria
• Transport: Electronics & Engineering for Changi Airport Terminal 4, Singapore
• Government Facility: ASTAD with Brandfirst and TechnoQ for Qatar National Library, Qatar
• Leisure & Entertainment Facility: ASC & Graner+Partner for kING in Ingelheim, Germany
• Live Event: Tribar Imagineering for Turkmenistan to Afghanistan Rail Link Inauguration
• House of Worship: Venuetech for Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, UAE
• Corporate Facility: proAV for UBS 5 Broadgate, UK
• Control Room: AV Media for ČEPS Dispatcher Training Facility, Czech Republic