Taking place in the VIOSO Projection Dome in Hall 5, the AVIXA Women’s Council will be hosting a Shared Experiences Panel with inspirational women (and men) from audio, sales, conferencing, and project management who will discuss practical ways to inspire and empower women in AV.
Topics to be discussed will include: What are companies doing to tackle gender imbalance and what have they been doing to promote and encourage women in the workplace?
The AVIXA Women’s Council will also provide a toolkit with links, videos and practical hints and tips for the audience to download and share. The session will be followed by a networking drinks reception.
- Chair: Deborah Jones, AV/IT Sales Manager, QEII Conference Centre, London
- Malle Kaas, Live Sound Engineer, Women in Live Music, Denmark
- Michaela Hirsch, Director of Sales, Peerless AV, Germany
- Anna Shahin, Applications Support Engineer, Audiologic, UK
- Greg Jeffreys, Director, Visual Displays Ltd, UK
- Rob Smith, Senior Director, System Sales, Shure, UK
- Diana Quintero, Territory Manager, LATAM export, Bose, Chile
The Shared Experiences Panel takes place on Wednesday 11 May, 15:00-17:30.