attractionsTECH, an event exploring the business and technology strategies of visitor attractions, museums, theme parks and heritage sites, will take place on the final morning of ISE 2020 at the Hotel Okura.
Running from 9am-1pm, it will explore how state-of-the-art technology is enabling theme parks, museums and cultural and heritage attractions to develop increasingly sophisticated and immersive experiences.
Charles Read, managing director of blooloop, said: “A key development in the attractions industry has seen many theme parks and visitor attractions utilising sophisticated technologies to make their rides and attractions even more engaging and memorable for the visitor. This conference represents a great opportunity to hear from the operators and tech companies helping transform this business.”
Speakers include BRC Imagination Arts’ Bart Dohmen, Barco’s Leander Werbrouck and Embed CEO Renee Welsh. They will explore:
- Key trends in attractions technology
- Meet Vincent: Cutting-edge cultural concepts and impactful experiences in Artainment
- Family entertainment & the attractions of the future: Disruptive technologies transforming the
- Big-screen immersion: Inclusive immersive experiences for large audiences
- The challenges and future of integrating AV and multimedia with coasters