You now have until 5pm on 25th March to enter this year’s AV Technology Awards ceremony.
Brought to you by Installation and AV Technology Europe, the aim of this combined and revamped event is to hit every part of the AV industry and provide an opportunity for integrators, end users, manufacturers and distributors to all celebrate their successes together.
Here’s a reminder of all the award categories:
Project Excellence Awards
- Education Project of the Year
- Corporate Project of the Year
- Hospitality Project of the Year
- Retail/DOOH Project of the Year
- Venue Project of the Year
- Visitor Attraction Project of the Year
Technology Excellence Awards
- Audio Product of the Year
- AV Accessory of the Year
- Display Product of the Year
- Collaboration Product of the Year
- Projection Product of the Year
- Signal Management Product of the Year
Individual and Team Excellence Awards
- Distributor of the Year
- End User Team of the Year
- Industry Newcomer of the Year
- Integrator of the Year
- Manufacturer of the Year
Hall of Fame
- Outstanding Achievement by an Individual
How to enter
Entries are open to any professional working in the AV sector. It’s free to enter and you can submit nominations for as many categories as you like. Specific entry and eligibility criteria for each category can be viewed on the AV Technology Awards website – www.avtechnologyawards.com.
Don’t forget, entries close at 5pm on 25th March 2019.
To find out more about sponsoring this event, please contact Richard Gibson
The AV Technology Awards takes place on Thursday 27th June at the Millennium Gloucester in London.