Next week’s ABTT show sees the first London appearance of Robert Juliat’s RJ Aledin LED profile light.
While LED as a light source offers greater energy efficiency than conventional tungsten fixtures, this can sometimes be at the expense of light quality. Aledin addresses the performance issues of LED theatre lights, as well as offering the environmental credentials of these low energy light sources.
Features are said to include:
• Extremely low power consumption (85W)
• Significant light output
• Superlative framing and projection ability
• 3500K and 5800K colour temperatures
• No UV or IR emissions
• Low running temperature
• Metal, glass or plastic gobos
• Three zoom ranges
• Retrofit kits for RJ 600SX Series Tungsten, 400 Series Quincy and Figaro
Robert Juliat will be exhibiting at ABTT 2010 in London on the White Light Stand (Stand 33, Lindley Hall) on 16-17 June. Also on the stand will be Robert Juliat’s Victor 1800W HMI followspot, 1000W Lutin spotlight and the White Light/Robert Juliat 350LFX effects projector.