Epson unveils six new EX and VS range projectors – ideal for meeting room environments
With IBC in full swing Amsterdam this week, Epson’s announcement of its new range of projectors was largely buried amongst the technology headlines.
The new EX and VS models released by the Japanese giant, includes the Pro EX9220, Pro EX9210, EX5260, and VS355, VS350, and VS250. Each are are designed to provide simplicity and portability in the meeting room and conferencing room environments, without the significant price points.
“As a leader in meeting room projection, our customers count on us for brilliant image quality combined with the latest projection technology innovation,” said Eric Uaje, product manager, Epson America, Inc. “The new EX-Series and VS-Series portable projectors allow you to set up and get right to your meeting from your laptop, tablet or smartphone – helping companies and employees be more efficient and productive.”
Key features include improved lamp life of up to 10,000 hours, simple setup and connectivity for presentations.
- Remarkably Accurate and Vivid Color Even in Well-Lit Rooms – Ranging from 3,200 to 3,600 lumens of color brightness and 3,200 to 3,600 lumens of white brightness
- Higher Color Brightness and Wider Color Gamut – 3LCD, 3-chip technology for 3x Higher Color Brightness1 and up to 3x Wider Color Gamut2 than competitive DLP projectors
- Wireless Connectivity– EX-Series enable projection from your laptop, tablet or smartphone5 without plugging into the projector, so you can move freely about a room; Pro EX9220 offers wireless screen mirroring with Miracast (Android™/Windows® 8.1+; iOS® requires AirPlay®)
- HDMI Video and Audio – Works with the latest laptops and media players
- Quick and Easy Setup – Get up and running in no time with fast wireless setup, easy image adjustments and convenient controls
For companies on a budget, looking for an alternative to a display or simple require a projector, which is likely to be used in multiple locations – thus making the need for an installation redundant, this range is worth being aware of and considered.