High-end Canadian loudspeaker company Adamson Systems has established deeper relationships with two companies recently: Big House Sound of Austin, Texas has become an official sales partner, while Harrisburg, North Carolina-based integration firm WAVE has joined the Adamson network as an integration partner.
Big House Sound’s relationship with Adamson began when Roy Kircher (far left of picture) and business partner Rod Nielsen (far right) founded the company in 1991. IT has reputation for both live event and installation services; it will be offering Adamson products – including the new install-focused IS-Series – to its integration clients.
Also pictured with Kircher and Nielsen are Big House Sound operations manager Bobby Filarowicz and applications engineer Matt Rilling.
Armando Fullwood, co-founder and executive director of WAVE, commented: “Our goal is always to provide our clients with the best possible performance, service, and value in every single component we provide, and that’s what informed our decision to partner with Adamson moving forward. The sound of the products, the expertise of their staff, and their overall marketing strategy are more than impressive, and we can confidently stand behind the brand in any and all future applications.”
• 7thSense Design, a manufacturer of high-performance media servers for theme parks and attractions, has been awarded key technology supplier status with Dubai Parks and Resorts, the Middle East’s largest theme park destination. 7thSense Media Servers drive a total of 16 rides and attractions across two parks under the wider destination that includes MOTIONGATE Dubai (a Hollywood-inspired resort) and Bollywood Parks Dubai.
7thSense has worked closely as technology partner with Dubai Parks and Resorts prime contractor, DXB Entertainments, to integrate and develop solutions that meet the requirements of each digital experience.
• Cloud Electronics has appointed Loud Technologies Asia (LTA) as its new distributor in Singapore. LTA, a subsidiary of Trektech, is a principal distributor in the region, providing the Singaporean market with a portfolio of products from a number of reputable brands, such as K-array, One Systems and Chauvet.
With offices in Singapore, Indonesia and Cambodia, LTA is managed by Colin Quek. He commented: “I’ve been a fan of Cloud’s engineering quality for many years. The reliability of their easy-to-install range and design features set them apart.”
• Eastern Acoustic Works (EAW) has announced the appointment of Audio Americas as its new Latin America sales representative. Audio Americas, with offices in Santiago de Chile and Mexico City, specialises in professional audio, consumer electronics and musical instruments. It works with more than 175 customers in 28 countries.
“We are very pleased to have Audio Americas join our international sales team,” explained TJ Smith, president and general manager of EAW. “They have a tremendous reputation and I am confident their knowledge and expertise of the industry will add considerably to our growth in the region.”
• Digital signage, IPTV and video streaming solutions manufacturer Tripleplay has accredited Essex-based CI-Connect as an authorised partner in the UK.
CI-Connect specialises in the design, installation and support of video communication, audiovisual and collaboration solutions for many business, education, healthcare and government sectors.
Adele Thornton, CI-Connect’s account manager at Tripleplay, commented: “With over 40 years’ combined experience within the IT and videoconferencing industries, CI-Connect has a good blend of skills to deliver Tripleplay’s solutions with confidence and provide an overarching excellent service to their clients once the solution is in place.”
• Vivitek has expanded its distribution agreement with Sanel to cover the Netherlands, in addition to its successful work for the projector and presentation products manufacturer in Belgium and Luxembourg.
“Sanel's reputation for excellence and expertise in the audio visual market have increased market share for Vivitek, and we look forward to replicating this in the Netherlands as a logical extension of its existing territories,” said Nadja Zink, sales manager, Vivitek.
• Communication Video Engineering (CVE) has been appointed new distribution partner for Italy by BroaMan. CVE brings nearly 40 years' experience in the design, implementation and support of advanced technical solutions for broadcast and telecommunications organisations. In addition to its operations in Italy, the company also has a subsidiary office in Dubai.
Munich-based BroaMan manufactures advanced solutions, which use a fibre infrastructure to integrate video, audio, IP, intercom and other data on a redundant low-latency system.