Accredited by the AVIXA, the CTS Renewal Unit (RU)-recognised programme provides AV professionals with exposure to the latest topics and best practices, plus hands-on opportunities in AV-over-IP deployments. The educational-focused programme allows attendees to accumulate RUs in short, yet highly informative seminars – much more quickly than in typical manufacturer-focused classes.
The 2018 Matrox Knowledge Net is a five-part, complimentary training programme that will be held in the Matrox London office each month from April to August. Led by Matrox industry experts, participants will benefit from insightful, highly personalised AV-over-IP training sessions tailored to take on today’s most relevant topics.
Matrox Knowledge Net seminar schedule (dates, topics, and CTS RUs):
• 12 April: Exploring Streaming Protocols (CTS RU 1.5)
• 10 May: Joining the End-points (CTS RU 2.0)
• 14 June: Exploring and Understanding Image Properties and Sampling (CTS RU 2.0)
• 12 July: Understanding Compression in AV/IP (CTS RU 1.5)
• 9 August: Understanding Scaling of the Distributed Image (CTS RU, CTS-D RU and CTS-I RU 1.5 each)
Register today for the 2018 Matrox Knowledge Net classes as spaces are limited.
For more information, please contact [email protected] or call +44 1895 827300.