ISE has released further details of ISE Live & Online, taking place 1-2 June, with a ’10 things to look forward to…’ announcement. The Fira Barcelona Gran Vía will be the first physical ISE event since last February and the RAI’s swan song, just before Covid-19 changed all of our lives.
Attendees can visit the Catalan Innovation Zone, the AV Experience Zone and exhibitor booths, experience live keynotes, roundtables and presentations from the ISE Main Stage, and enjoy numerous opportunities to network and reconnect with the AV community.
Here are ISE’s 10 reasons to get excited:
1. LIVE IN BARCELONA & ONLINE:
Paving the way forward – A roadmap to success from the Main Stage
A fascinating programme of live and digital content curated by The Next Web (TNW), AVIXA, CEDIA and ISE exhibitors and partners to provide you with tools to navigate out of the pandemic, mixing live action from Barcelona with the ISE Digital agenda. https://www.iseurope.org/main-stage-programme/
2. LIVE IN BARCELONA
AV Experience Zone (in association with AVIXA)
Attend Spanish-language AV integrator presentations of case studies, panel discussions, networking events, customer testimonials and talks on new trends. Here, professionals working in Retail, Corporate, Education and Hospitality will be able to discover the latest technologies and solutions provided by the AV industry.
Spaces are limited – pre-registration required – http://avxzone.iseurope.org/registro.php
3. LIVE IN BARCELONA
Catalan Innovation Zone (in association with ACCIÓ)
ACCIÓ, an agency of the Government of Catalunya promoting Business Competitiveness, is hosting a dedicated zone showcasing some of the leading companies and technologies from the region.
4. LIVE IN BARCELONA
Explore the ISE show floor with exhibiting brands including Alfalite, Ampio, Barco, Equipson, ic audio, Infinitus, Jetbuilt, Lumotubo, Nexmosphere, UDE, Waapiti and West Telco.
5. LIVE IN BARCELONA
Spanish Language Keynote Speakers
• ‘Digital Transformation for Tech-led Business’ with Marc Vidal on 1 June. Marc is considered one of the most influential figures in Digital Economy of Spain and is a specialist in Digital Transformation and Industry 4.0.
• ‘Long Live Retail’ with Dr Maria Callis Bañeres on 2 June. The business retail and design strategy specialist and president of the Retail Design Institute Spain will show why we need to make the move from ‘Omnichannel to Phygital Experience’. Case studies will include IKEA, Barça and MADE.
6. LIVE IN BARCELONA & ONLINE
Livestreamed from the Main Stage, these lively panel discussions curated by TNW include:
• 1 June: ‘Marketing Tactics in an Online World’. Rebecca Roth, Social Media Specialist & Imaging Coordinator at NASA’s Goddard Space Flight Center and Genia Shipova, Chief Marketing Officer at Daily Motion talk digital marketing tactics.
• 2 June: ‘What’s Your Purpose?’ Alice K. Steenland, Chief Sustainability Officer, Dassault Systèmes, is joined by other experts for this peer-to-peer knowledge exchange on how to position your brand and service in a post pandemic world.
7. LIVE IN BARCELONA & ONLINE:
ACCIÓ is partnering with ISE and TNW to produce three Startup Nation sessions across both days on the Main Stage, highlighting upcoming Catalan entrepreneurial start-up talent from the business sectors of Smart Cities, Gaming and XR. A must-see for investors…
8. LIVE IN BARCELONA
Catalonian Audiovisual Cluster
The local AV association will present three Main Stage sessions across the two days. On Tuesday at 10:20, ‘Big Light Shows’ will highlight work from studios including Moment Factory, Onionlab and Minoria Absoluta. Spanish-language presentations will be devoted to an update on AV technology in Spanish universities (Wednesday 10:20), and to recent achievements in the live events sector (Wednesday 10:40).
9. LIVE IN BARCELONA & ONLINE:
ISE Business Brokerage Service
Available to users through the ACCIO b2match app, the B2B brokerage service scheduling tool bridges the gap by connecting individuals and companies with specific products or services.
Pre-scheduled 30-minute meetings can be held either in person alongside ISE Live & Online Barcelona (1-2 June) or online (3- 4 June).
Register with the ISE Business Brokerage Service at https://ise-mwc-openchallenge2021.b2match.io/signup
10. LIVE IN BARCELONA
ISE Networking Event
To wrap up the first day, please joins us for an in-person networking event, sponsored by ACCIO. Come and enjoy live entertainment from the Barcelona Cool Covers Band and celebrate being #BackToLive as you meet and connect with the AV community.
Visitors will also be able to watch highlights from the ISE Digital event (1-2 June), which will be broadcast to screens on the Main Stage during the two days.