Taking place June 1-2, ISE Live & Online is being live-streamed from the Fira and broadcast to a global audience via the ISE Digital platform. Integrated Systems Events managing director Mike Blackman launched the hybrid ISE 2021 exhibition on June 1 with an emotional speech to an invited audience, and after a successful first day both the in-person Barcelona and ISE Digital events move into day 2.
On ISE Digital today:
- More high-level thought leadership on the Main Stage, with in-person sessions from the Fira Barcelona and virtual sessions from our specially created studio – produced by The Next Web, ISE, AVIXA, CEDIA and key partners.
- Keynote interview with Tom Raftery, Global Vice President, Futurist & Innovation Evangelist at SAP – ‘Sustainability Accelerated’. Which sustainability initiatives should businesses be pursuing?
- 5 Technology Channels: Scheduled content on Digital Learning, Digital Signage and Smart Buildings, plus on-demand content on Live Events and Workspace Evolution – all launched with a Tech Talk from an industry specialist
- Over 30 product showcases from ISE Digital exhibitors
- Visit the Partner Hub to connect with more than 75 companies
- Are you a Spanish speaker? There’s a Spanish language channel with content from AVIXA, CEDIA and ACCIO
- Student Zone – if you’re a student looking to join this exciting industry, or a professional looking for a career change, this is the place for you
Don’t miss a session – you can explore the content in advance and add sessions to your own schedule. And there’s also plenty of on-demand content that you can view when it’s convenient.
Explore the ISE Digital platform here.