Details of a second panel session at Installation Showcase: Entertainment have just been released.
Audio consultant Roland Hemming will chair a panel of integrators to discuss how they tackle projects. It's always a balance between doing a good job, covering for potential problems, making money and staying sane. So:
• What are the thought processes integrators go through when they are bidding for projects?
• How do they avoid projects going wrong?
• What don't they like about specifications from consultants?
• How do they price projects to cover risk, but still be competitive?
• What are the potential dangers hidden in seemingly innocuous contract terms?
Roland Hemming is a consultant with 25 years' experience. He has managed the two largest audio projects in Europe – the Millennium Dome and the London 2012 Olympic Games. He runs an independent audio consultancy based in London.
Installation Showcase: Entertainment takes place on Tuesday 5th November at BAFTA on London's Piccadilly. Early-bird tickets are available at just £49.