We’re very pleased to announce that entries for the Install Awards 2018 are now open.
We have added some new categories for this year's edition, see below all the information you need to get your entries in.
Since their launch in 2014, the Install Awards have been growing consistently. We return to last year’s venue, the Millennium Gloucester in central London for the 2018 event, on Thursday 28 June.
This year we have an expanded set of award categories. As always, at the heart of the awards are the outstanding installation projects from the past 12 months (March 2017 to February 2018), and the people and products that enabled them to shine.
With the exception of the Hall of Fame Awards, all awards will be judged by an independent panel of experts drawn from across the industry.
Project Excellence Awards
In the Project Excellence Awards, there are six categories that you can enter.
• Education Project of the Year
• Corporate/Industrial Project of the Year
• Retail and DOOH Project of the Year
• Hospitality Project of the Year
• Visitor Attraction Project of the Year
• Venue Project of the Year
Technology Excellence Awards
We have expanded the technology categories for our 2018 Awards. As in previous years, we’re looking for evidence of how products have contributed to the success of one or more installation projects, rather than judging them purely on their technical specs.
There are six categories:
• AV-IT Product of the Year
• Audio Product of the Year
• Display/Projection Product of the Year
• Collaboration Product of the Year
• Signal Management/Distribution Product of the Year
• AV Accessory of the Year
Company and Individual Excellence Awards
We have some familiar categories and some new ones in this section.
• Integrator of the Year: recognising the most successful and distinctive systems integration businesses
• Distributor of the Year: rewarding innovation and business success in the channel
• Manufacturer of the Year: for the manufacturer that has made the biggest impression on the market this year
• Rising Star: recognising the potential of promising newcomers to the industry – either under 30 or with less than three years’ experience. Entrants can work for integrators, consultants, distributors or manufacturers
• Hall of Fame Award for Outstanding Achievement by a Company
• Hall of Fame Award for Outstanding Achievement by an Individual
Entries are encouraged for all the above categories, with the exception of the Hall of Fame Awards, which will be decided by the team here at Installation.
"Now in its fifth year, the Install Awards is now well established in the industry calendar,” said Paddy Baker, editor of Installation. “Expanding the technology categories this year enables us to provide more opportunities to recognise the innovations that this dynamic and exciting industry produces – and that take AV installation projects to a whole new level.”
How to enter
Entry and eligibility criteria for each category can be viewed on the Install Awards website. All the categories are free to enter, but must be submitted through our online portal. Rather than having to complete your entries in one go, you can return to an entry any time up to the closing date and amend it – polishing the text, or adding pictures or other supplementary information. Entries are password-protected so you can be confident that they won’t be seen by anyone unauthorised.
For tickets and table bookings, please contact Becky Hancock on email@example.com / +44 (0)20 3871 7378 or visit the Install Awards website.
Don’t delay – entries close at midnight on Wednesday 4 April.