A couple of weeks since the launch of the Install Awards 2018, we thought it’d be the ideal time to remind everyone thinking of entering about the exciting changes to this year’s awards line-up.
As always, at the heart of the awards are the outstanding installation projects from the past 12 months (March 2017 to February 2018), and the people and products that enabled them to shine.
The formula for our Project Excellence Awards remains the same, however for this year our Technology Excellence Awards and Company and Individual Excellence Awards have been expanded. With the exception of the Hall of Fame Awards, all awards will be judged by an independent panel of experts drawn from across the industry. Here’s the full awards line-up for 2018:
Project Excellence Awards
In the Project Excellence Awards, there are six categories that you can enter.
• Education Project of the Year
• Corporate/Industrial Project of the Year
• Retail and DOOH Project of the Year
• Hospitality Project of the Year
• Visitor Attraction Project of the Year
• Venue Project of the Year
Technology Excellence Awards
We have expanded the technology categories for our 2018 Awards. As in previous years, we’re looking for evidence of how products have contributed to the success of one or more installation projects, rather than judging them purely on their technical specs.
There are six categories:
• AV-IT Product of the Year
• Audio Product of the Year
• Display/Projection Product of the Year
• Collaboration Product of the Year
• Signal Management/Distribution Product of the Year
• AV Accessory of the Year
Company and Individual Excellence Awards
We have some familiar categories and some new ones in this section.
• Integrator of the Year: recognising the most successful and distinctive systems integration businesses
• Distributor of the Year: rewarding innovation and business success in the channel
• Manufacturer of the Year: for the manufacturer that has made the biggest impression on the market this year
• Rising Star: recognising the potential of promising newcomers to the industry – either under 30 or with less than three years’ experience. Entrants can work for integrators, consultants, distributors or manufacturers
• Hall of Fame Award for Outstanding Achievement by a Company
• Hall of Fame Award for Outstanding Achievement by an Individual
Entries are encouraged for all the above categories, with the exception of the Hall of Fame Awards, which will be decided by the team here at Installation.
For tickets and table bookings, please contact Johanna O’Brien on firstname.lastname@example.org / +44 (0)20 7354 6031 or visit the Install Awards website.
To enter or find out all the information you need to start preparing your entries visit: www.installawards.com
Don’t delay – entries close at midnight on Wednesday 4 April.