InfoComm International is holding a University Day in London on Tuesday 26 November at the Chandos House in Westminster.
University Days provide free education from InfoComm University in a relaxed, constructive environment. After a welcome address, eight educational seminars will be delivered by leaders in the industry in a back-to-back format, and lunch is included.
A networking reception will follow the presentations. The event is an excellent way to network with peers, gain insight in new technology in the industry and hear how InfoComm support businesses.
Places are limited, so registration is encouraged.
The InfoComm University Day is free for InfoComm members, or £20 + VAT for non-members.
Arrivals, tea and coffee
• Seminar 1: Projection Constant Brightness, presented by Garry Pennell, Canon
• Seminar 2: Digital Audio Networking Demystified, presented by Duncan Savage, Shure Distribution
• Seminar 3: System Control and Automation, presented by Rob Thompson, RGB Communications
• Seminar 4: Digital Signage Today, what it's all about and how to best use it, presented by Paul Mayhew, Digital Vision AV, a Square Group Ltd company
• Seminar 5: AV Systems Performance Verification – Deliver What You Promised, presented by Jason Brameld, Mark Johnson Consultancy, a PTS Consulting company
• Seminar 6: Addressing Aspects of Digital Audio Networking Challenges, presented by Shure Distribution
• Seminar 7: Using the Apple® Platform for Touch Control Solutions, presented by RGB Communications
• Seminar 8: Canon AV Solutions — Unlocking the Full Potential, presented by Canon