Designer, distributor and integrator of display solutions Crystal Display Systems is hosting open days on 9th and 10th of October at the company’s offices in Rochester, Kent to promote and discuss its range of Transparent Showcase products as well as transparent displays and touchscreens.
“Visitors will be able to see a full range of Transparent Displays and Showcases and the Crystal Display Systems team will be on hand to answer all the questions they may have,” said managing director Chris Bartram (pictured). “These amazing displays have to be seen to be appreciated. Due to the success of the Transparent Display panels (as components) plus the ClearVue finished solution range, CDS has increased the range to meet customer requirements and requests.”
On view at the open day will be:
• 22″ and 46″ glass transparent TFT panels with interface solutions – see the ‘guts’ of the Transparent showcase products you have seen videos of.
• The standard portable 10″ Showcase product.
• Some variations of the standard 22″ projects
• 46″ freestanding portrait Showcase
• Matching touchscreen solutions for interactive applications
• Media player and Industrial PC based solutions
• Concepts of possible custom solutions for viewing and discussion.