UK distributor Armour Home has announced the details of its 2009 Road shows, which it promises will be “bigger and better” than last year’s successful events. The shows will take place during five dates in July, and will travel to venues in England, Scotland and Ireland.
Visitors are promised ‘hands-on’ product demonstrations, and an opportunity to meet the Armour Home team informally, discuss the latest developments and explore mutually beneficial opportunities.
Featured products include:
- The new Systemline wireless touchscreen and Integration for SystemNet Control
- The new Q Acoustics Q-TV2 plus the Q-AV LCR for screens upto 65″!
- The Imerge MS1 media server and the new Audio Slice
- Epson TW5800 and TW3800 projectors
- Nevo S70 and Q50 remotes
- Sonance Visual Performance and Architectural Series speakers
- New NAD AV receivers and Blu-ray player
- New QED Silverline Five speaker cable
The itinerary begins in Bishop’s Stortford on 7 July, and moves to Hindley Green, Wigan on the 9th. Falkirk in Scotland plays host on 14 July, followed by Dublin in Ireland on the 16th. Finally, the tour returns to England for a final date in Woking on 21 July.
Places can be booked by calling +44 1279 501111 or by visiting the Armour Home website.