Installation sister magazine, SCN, is now accepting entries for the 2021 Stellar Service Awards, which recognise excellence in training, design, tech support, and more. An early-bird entry fee of $250 is valid until Jan 15.
Each year, the Stellar Service Awards recognise behind-the-scenes efforts – from project management, to tech support, to training programs – ensuring they receive the credit they deserve for their contribution to the creation of successful user experiences, as well as to the everyday experience of the men and women that work to bring those about.
SCN Stellar Service Award Categories
• Best Use Of An Afternoon (Best Online Training)
• Best Excuse To Leave The Office (Best In-House Training Program)
• The Dealer Portal You Want To Keep Going Back To (Best Website Dealer Portal)
• Sales Support You Can Believe In (Best Sales Operation)
• The Number You Have On Autodial (Best Tech Support)
• The Storyteller that Keeps You on the Edge of Your Seat (Best Content Creation)
• Your Design Co-Pilot (Best Design Services)
• Your Best Defence Against Scope Creep (Best Project Management Platform)
SCN welcomes entries from both manufacturers and distributors in each category. To submit an entry, click here. A $295 fee is required for entry to each category, and companies can enter into the running for as many categories as desired.
An early-bird entry fee of $250 is available until 2359 ET on Friday, Jan 15, 2021.
After nominations close on Feb 16, 2021, voting by SCN readers will take place online and will be further vetted by a panel of integrators and consultants. Winners will be announced in the April 2021 issue of Systems Contractor News.