ProSource, the largest audio, video, and integration buying group in the United States, has announced its 2021 Vendor of the Year Awards, presented on May 18 at the group’s annual Spring Meeting in San Antonio.
The winners are:
- Televisions/Displays – Samsung
- Home Theater Solutions – JVC
- Audio: Electronics – AudioControl
- Audio: Speakers – Origin Acoustics
- Audio: Headphones – Focal
- Audio: Wireless Audio – Bluesound
- CI Technology/Infrastructure – Control4
- CI: Audio – Coastal Source
- Lighting/Shades – DMF Lighting
- Vendor of the Year – Sony
- Support Vendor of the Year – ProSource University
“It is always a pleasure to celebrate our Vendor of the Year honorees,” said Dave Workman, CEO of ProSource. “We appreciate their commitment to developing products and providing considerable resources that impact our members’ positive financial performance in every category.”
Jim Pearse, president of ProSource, added: “Our vendor partnerships are at the core of our mission to deliver value to the ProSource membership,” commented “We value the relationship between ProSource and all of our vendor partners. It means a great deal to the organisation’s success for our members to have access to the best-of-the-best products across the board.”
ProSource members were asked to vote using the following criteria for selecting the Vendors of the Year:
- The Vendor through engagement with the group, has helped their class of trade more than others in the category.
- The Vendor who has shown a continued commitment to developing products for their class of trade.
- The Vendor who has allocated the proper resources to ProSource members and can be exemplified as a company that is responsive and easy to do business with.
- The Vendor who has had the most positive financial effect on members’ performance in the category.
“On behalf of our entire team at Sony, we are proud and honoured to receive the 2021 ProSource Vendor of the Year award,” remarked Jeff Goldstein, head of sales, custom installation channel at Sony Electronics. “It is a great feeling to once again be recognised by ProSource for our strong partnership and mutual commitment to success.”